Your Photo Organiser wants to organise your photos all in one place so you are able to find and enjoy your
photos quickly and easily whenever you want them.
We want you to have peace of mind that in the event of a fire or other natural emergency, all your photos are safe.
How to start:
FREE 30 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION
I will talk to you over the phone, get to you know you, and discuss how I can help you with your Photo Organising needs. What you might see as the mess of your photo collection can be overwhelming at first, but I will help prioritise your goals and break them down into small achievable tasks.
I’ll get an overview of your photo collection (printed, digital, slides, scrapbooks, memorabilia etc) and discuss your current storage and backup systems (if you have any). I will also discuss how much you would like to be involved and which of the tasks below you would like me to help you with, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
Once you have decided what you would like me to do, I will put together a plan that achieves all your Photo Organising goals.
What we can do for you:
SCAN and save the following into digital images:
- Printed photos
- Children’s artwork
- Important documents such as birth certificates, passports, etc.
GATHER all your digital photos into one place
Do you have photos scattered across your phone, SD cards, USB’s, iPad/tablet, PC/Mac, Cloud and other devices? Your Photo Organiser has partnered with IT professional Damien Downes from damienit.com.au to solve this problem.
Damien will come to your home, retrieve all your digital photos, save them into one place and create both hard drive and digital backups to ensure your memories are safe and easily accessible in one place.
Damien can also create an automatic save of any new photos you take so that they divert to the same one place as the rest of your collection.
ORGANISE your photos – Your Photo Organiser will:
- Sort your printed photos, slides & negatives into safe storage products.
- Organise your scanned and digital photos into one easy to use folder-by-year system that allows you to find your photos quickly and easily.
- Remove duplicates from your collection.
- Teach you how to use the folder system to ensure that new photos will be added to your collection seamlessly.
ENJOY your photos! Your Photo Organiser can:
- Create photobooks of special occasions.
- Print and frame your favourite photos to display in your home.
- Create calendars, mugs, key rings, magnets displaying your photos as gifts/mementoes to keep.
- Create customised photo/video slideshows
Your Photo Organiser partners with photoshowondvd.com.au to digitise your old VHS/Mini Discs/DVDs.
You can deal with them directly or I can organise it all for you.